Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Birthday Ideas

Sorry Folks! I apologize I haven't posted in a VERY long time!! But to my defense my husband came back from deployment so that takes up all my time! I got to get that Q.T family time in while I could cause as a military family he isn't home for long. He's gone again this time not on deployment but to Rhode Island for some extra schooling, so it's just me and the little! So, bedtime blogging here I come!




I don't think it's a little to early to start planning your daughter's first birthday do you? So far I think I'm going with this baby skull head with a pink bow theme, cause I think my daughter's pretty bada$$!  <-pardon my language! The first thing I've done is plan her birthday outfit (don't worry she's going to be buttnaked for the cake part!) but I'm starting from head to toe. Now, if your against bows, flowers, headbands and all that jazz turn away right now.. But if you love little girl accesories then you would love this! 


(to my defense if you think it's wrong to put bows on little girls.. I put a bows on her 1 cause I think their CUTE and 2 I think she's the greatest gift from God, that I asked for, not just asked for, PRAYED for over 3 months. and what do you put on gifts? BOWS!)


This is the bow I purchased for $5 (on a special deal) pretty good deal if you have ever checked out bowtiques on facebook. (severely over priced ) If you wanna buy one check out one of my favorites Tiny Hearts Bowtique.

Cute Right?!

Now the idea's I've been playing around with for food and I came across Cute and Sassy Designs by Bonnie and she makes cute little cupcake toppers and stuff like that. Well she posted this AWESOME product from Infinity Creations 
CAKE PUSH UPS!

How cool?!


Well I just felt like sharing some of my ideas with you guys! Stay tuned cause I have a little bit more but it'll be a few more months till my daughter's 1st birthday she's only 7 1/2 months right now :)


Goodnight Moon.

No comments:

Post a Comment