Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Be's Nails & Salon

Happy Wednesday ALL! 
Today went pretty good I was able to take some much needed mommy time and go get my mani/pedi, my eyebrows waxed and my hair cut! I wouldn't have gotten my mani and pedi but Be <- name of the cute little asian lady who was cutting my hair and owner of the salon mentioned how I let my eyebrows go and I could get a free eyebrow wax with a mani and pedi! SO of course I caved, she was right I definitely had let these bad boys grow out to long and I didn't have time to pluck them back into shape cause I have a hugggeee fear of the tweeser happy syndrome. I have always loved having dark long eyebrows, just maintained not the bushy catepillars they've become . Anyways this momma is ready for her hubby to come home tomorrow! 

Shout out to Little Miss Momma and her headband challenge!
What I wore BEFORE my hair was cut! I made this headband myself with some elastic, extra fabric and my handy dandy sewing machine! 

When I got home my day went something like this...

pedi's and my little princess

I am mommy hear my giggle
My teething little princess has as most kids at her age have a tendency to put things into her mouth and might I say my reaction to pulling things out of her hands have become like a ninja. I swear she grows everyday and it truly amazes me, I sit and wonder do I provide everything she needs to develop and blossom. I only want the best and to be the best for my little one. You only really get to be mommy once no do over's, so i pray I'm doing it right. 



No comments:

Post a Comment