Thursday, August 11, 2011

Smile and Rejoice

" I trust in your
unfailing LOVE
I will REJOICE
because you have 
rescued me"

So, in our house we have officially joined a new church called Newlife and I am truely happy with it! I have never  felt to comfortable at a church and the fact that they are such an open Christian church has made me realize I have been living in the shadows. I used to believe that my heart was in the Catholic church and I love catholic ism  but I can honestly say I don't believe that any certain way of life is wrong, and I feel like Catholics turn the smallest things into sins and that's not what I feel Christ is about. Anyways, that is our new venture!

With all that's been going on I try to remember to just smile and rejoice because I have a truely awesome life.
I am BLESSED to have 
My baby > whose the happiest baby 
my husband > who may be a blonde but has a good heart
a good solid roof over my head
clothes on my back
and food in my belly
what's there not to be happy about? 

I love having my daughter constantly with me, being a stay at home mom has been my life long dream and I am so thankful to have such a goofy little one. I hope she brings a smile to your face like she does to mine!


I Seriously LAUGH at this pic every time i see it


Stay happy, give thanks and enjoy every moment!

No comments:

Post a Comment