Friday, August 19, 2011

Happy Friday Everyone!!
So, It's naptime!! Yay! I've been trying to get everything loaded up and ready for our trip to Oak Harbor to visit the husband. I, of course checked the weather and we are suppose to be getting 80 degree weather ( kinda a big deal here in the pacific nw). Preparing for warm weather means were going to be out, and i'm going to need my handy dandy carrier and even though I LOVE LOVE LOVE my moby wrap it just won't cut it during the summer months, but we do have a back up. We went to walmart and bought just a cheap baby carrier (about $20), it works just fine but it's so ugly! I couldn't stand it anymore so during this naptime I made a quicky cover!

What I used
1/2 fabric
4 5inch pieces of ribbon
2 pieces of paper for a pattern

I only used half of this paper I just traced out an outline
Give yourself a little bit of space when tracing the outline ( I kind of didn't so mine was a little snug, which worked out but I would recommend you to add a little bit extra)
I folded each side about 1/4, sew the tops but leave the arms open
On the bottom of the right hand side I sewed ribbons because the baby carrier is nondetachable 
The nondetachable side

My finished product! I'm sooo happy it was so easy I did it all in about 45 minutes annndddd my little princess is still sleeping!

If you want to know more just let me know I can give you more details.
I love crafting

Happy Friday All!!

No comments:

Post a Comment